- Have you spent too many of your precious weekends traipsing up and down the country looking at houses that aren’t anything like the agents’ brochure?
- Are you in a rush? Have an agreed sale on your house and are being pushed to move?
- Just can’t find that special house that will become your home?
- Do you have special requirements that agents don’t understand or listen to?
- Are you concerned that you may pay over the odds because you don’t like to negotiate?
Let Homefinders Plus take the strain from you. We are experienced professionals, fully accredited with the Property Ombudsman, and affiliated with the Association of Relocation Professionals. We have created a team to do the leg work for you, crossing off the properties that don’t suit or meet your expectations. If we don’t think a property is right for you, we will say so. We don’t just want you to find a home, we want you to find the right home. Once we have found your dream home, our aim is always to ensure we get the best deal for you. In most cases, we are able to negotiate a price low enough that it not only covers our fees, but which allows you extra money to spend on furnishings or to put towards moving fees etc. Once a sale is agreed, we ensure you are kept informed of all updates immediately. We do the chasing – of estate agents, surveyors, solicitors – to make sure your sale is at the top of the pile and to make sure that we can minimise any risk of a purchase falling through. We want to give you more time to do the things you want to do.
Our fees are some of the most competitive around and likely to be the lowest that you have found, however as each client has differing requirements, please call our team on 01457 511236 or 07717 111 321 for a comprehensive quote.
The charges will be split into two fees, firstly an initial registration fee which covers the initial consultation, home searching and an orientation trip.
The second payment covers the negotiation of the purchase/rental, hand-holding of the deal through to completion and co-ordinating the professionals involved in the purchase/rental (solicitors, estate agents, surveyors, removals etc). We can also offer advice on local recommended tradesmen for any work required, travel info and how to get listed with doctors, schools etc.