Homefinders Plus specialises in the relocation of corporate employees. Our fully comprehensive service allows the employee to remain focussed on their work whilst we find a home for them and manage the process through to completion. Our services include the following:
- An orientation pack of the desired area – we can also incorporate an information pack on your company and the site at which they will work.
- We will meet with your employee (face to face or over the phone, whichever is more convenient) to discuss the requirements.
- Our team will search for all properties that match the requirements and view each one to keep your employee’s viewing time to a minimum.
- Our extensive contact list of estate agents, surveyors, auction houses, builders etc means we are able to search properties that aren’t yet on the market.
- Once a property is found, we will undertake the negotiations to ensure your employee gets the best deal possible.
- After a deal has been agreed, we ensure the momentum is maintained throughout the purchase process by chasing all relevant professional parties (surveyor, solicitors, estate agents etc), ensuring that your employee remains stress free whilst we communicate on a very regular basis.
- Our wide ranging network can also help provide quotes for anything, from removals to plumbing installations, or equine livery to chimney sweeping, all of which is aimed to ensure that your company benefits from a smooth move as much as your employee.
Our fees are some of the most competitive around and likely to be the lowest that you have found, however as each client has differing requirements, please call our team on 01457 511236 or 07717 111 321 for a comprehensive quote.
The charges will be split into two fees, firstly an initial registration fee which covers the initial consultation, home searching and an orientation trip.
The second payment covers the negotiation of the purchase/rental, hand-holding of the deal through to completion and co-ordinating the professionals involved in the purchase/rental (solicitors, estate agents, surveyors, removals etc). We can also offer advice on local recommended tradesmen for any work required, travel info and how to get listed with doctors, schools etc.