Homefinders Plus are an independent home finding service, enabling personal and employee relocations across Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Derby and the Peak District.
Homefinders Plus negotiate the best price for you – from sale to completion – and oversee the process on your behalf.
Saving You Money
Homefinders Plus saves you time, money and stress, from the very first viewing to the collection of keys.
Particularly for those who are unfamiliar with the area, we provide information on schools, doctors, transport links and more.
We have an extensive list of contacts to help us find properties that aren’t yet available to the general public.
Negotiation & Communication
Homefinders Plus are trained to obtain your perfect house for the best possible price – nobody else works for you in this process.
We know how important it is for you to know that your sale is going well. We do the chasing, are always available and remain focused on the purchase on your behalf.
- Finding your perfect home is our number one priority
- Nobody else acts on your behalf during a house purchase
- In most cases, our strong negotiation skills means that our fees are more than covered by the discounts our negotiators achieve for you
- Homefinders Plus provides the extras that you may not have thought of
- Homefinders Plus caters for private relocations as well as employee (corporate) relocations
- We are experienced in all kinds of requests, from horse stabling to quadruple garages, we can find what you need
- Homefinders plus are independent – we are not linked to any estate agent or solicitor
- We aim to take the stress out of your move
After helping various sets of friends find their dream homes, Homefinders Plus Managing Director James W Drakeford had a desire to help even more people, and after 15 years as a programme manager at a global financial firm, set up Homefinders Plus to do just that.
Between them, the Homefinders Plus team have a wide range of experience. From project management in the financial sector, estate agency and plenty of know-how of conveyance and planning issues, they make a formidable team who work on your behalf to find your perfect home, and at the same time, save you money.
This independent home finding service is available for employers looking to relocate employees, or private clients looking to move to their dream home, from either within the UK or overseas.
We understand that everyone has different views of what would suit them, and are eager to ensure that no stone remains unturned. Each property consultant works closely with their client and will search as many properties as required to meet their individual requirements.
James W Drakeford,Managing Director
Regulatory Bodies & Affiliations